Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Feature- Interview by Carrie Waller

Let it Snow, 6 x 8'', watercolour
by Carrie Waller

Carrie's Creations is a blog that features the artwork of gifted watercolorist Carrie Waller. She recently started a weekly post series interviewing fellow blog artists. I am the lucky beneficiary of this week's Friday Feature. In one single interview, I am probably revealing more about my background and creative process than if you read my whole blog from the first posting.

To check out the interview link  or view Carrie's compelling watercolor paintings, do visit her blog.  Many thanks Carrie for this unique opportunity.

3 comments:

  1. Alvin, thanks so much for sharing the link!! Your artwork is so fabulous that everyone should know your name. You continue to inspire me and make me want to be a better artist. Your interview was fabulous and I'm thrilled to know more about you and your process:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this watercolour, i can;t believe it... wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alvin, yes Carrie is a fabulous watercolorist. I have been following her for a couple of years. I'm so glad she brought me to your blog as now I get to see your beautiful acrylics too. I work in both acrylic and watercolor, myself and aspire to paint more like Carrie every day. Nice to make your acquaintance and yes, I've enjoyed seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete